Crystal Caudill is a tea-drinking, book-hoarding, history nerd. Her parents had no idea what a monster they were creating when they took her to her first history museum. From that moment on, she has researched and crafted stories filled with danger, love, and history.
Crystal is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and Romance Writers of America, and has received multiple awards for her writing. She lives across the river from Cincinnati where she uses her M.A.in Elementary Education to substitute teach when not plotting murder, mayhem, and romance.
Crystal blogs historical fiction book reviews at www.crystalcaudill.com and conducts author interviews on https://diamondsinfiction.blogspot.com/ as a member of the Diamond Mine of Christian Fiction Team.
· RWA® 2019 Golden Heart® Finalist
· Semi-finalist 2019 ACFW Genesis Award
· 1st Place in Wisconsin RWA® 2018 Fab Five Winner
· 2nd Place in FHL RWA® 2018 Touched by Love Award
· Finalist in 2017 Virginia ACFW Crown Award
Connect with Crystal on: