Wednesday, July 17, 2019

An Interview with Best-Selling Amish author, Amy Clipston!


I was so excited to interview Amy awhile back regarding her successful career as an Amish author because she also holds down a full-time job and churns out books faster than I can churn butter! I just had to know more about this fascinating woman.

The most exciting recent news is being recognized as Essential Romance Author of the Year by Family Fiction!


I can say "I knew her when!"

Be sure to check out her books here: Amy Clipston Books. Her new baker series looks delicious! I can hardly wait!

I think you'll really enjoy this interview with Amy who is a gentle, humble spirit with an amazing life story to tell. Grab a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy!


And here is a bonus interview about Amy's fiction!




No comments: