Wednesday, December 29, 2021

 Hi Christina,

Welcome to the Diamond Mine. We're about to begin a new year, and I always enjoy to opportunity to reflect on the year and make goals for the new year. What about you?

Thank you so much for having me! I needed a nudge to get me thinking ahead! I do always create goals for each new year in different categories—writing, spiritual, physical, and social. I may not meet everyone, but they’re a great place to start.    

Christina Sinis’si Goals for Writing:  Next year, for my writing goals: 1) Write two new novels (I take about six months per book these last few years), 2) Submit to an agent, 3) Do a GoodReads Giveaway (the only form of promotion I haven’t done yet), 4) Do a book signing, and 5) Do a talk somewhere new.

Among my spiritual goals is to read and complete a new devotional so I’m not one to focus on just one Bible verse, but I do love digging into God’s word.

By the way, I’m a psychologist by day, and actually teach about creating better goals. Here are some guidelines: 1) Keep them to a few so as not to be overwhelming, 2) Keep them under your control—it’s up to me to submit to an agent, for example, but I can’t control whether I sign with an agent, and 3) Tie them to a time frame.

My latest book is titled, Sweet Summer.



In Sweet Summer, Shelby Marano is the youngest of three sisters and was always Daddy’s baby girl—until her father was murdered. Ever since, she’s been running from anyone or anything that could truly hurt her. Instead, she seeks calculated thrills that leave her exhilarated, but when she’s caught outside during a summer storm, she quickly realizes not all adventures are within her control.

 

Tyler Burgess offers her both refuge from the rain and a safe place to land. Time spent with Tyler proves him to be much more than just a nerd in a history museum, but what she finds out about him is a dealbreaker for her. As Shelby’s perfect little world is threatened by family health issues and an unknown stalker, she learns the hard lesson that no one can hide from the dangers of life. Can Shelby let her sisters, Tyler, and even more importantly, God, show her in one Sweet Summer, that love is worth taking the risk?

 

Is this book part of a series, or a stand-alone? This book is the sequel to Christmas Confusion, but can also be read alone. The third book in the series, Why They Call It Falling, is set to be released in May 2022.

I can’t wait for everyone to read the whole story!

Christina, how can readers can connect with you?

Website/Blog: https://www.christinasinisi.com/   Please sign up here for my newsletter!

 

Social Networking Sites:

Twitter: @ChristinaSinisi

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Christina-Sinisi-Author-105861987440664/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Instagram: @csinisi123

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/csinisi/

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/101218889-christina-sinisi

Bookbub:  https://www.bookbub.com/profile/christina-sinisi

 

 Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Ocracoke-Christina-Sinisi/dp/1954189028/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Christina+Sinisi&qid=1624472149&s=books&sr=1-1


Christina, thanks so much for hanging out with us today. Happy New Year to you and to our readers.




 

 

 

 

 

    

No comments: